Monday, May 2, 2011

My Wow Moment

      My "wow" moment in this class came when I saw the front of my website. It was a moment where I was thinking, "Okay, I'm kind of officially moving into the 21st century of teaching". It was a crazy moment where I realized that future potential employers AND students will look at my website. It was a moment where I felt very grown up and responsible. At the same time, I knew that there was a lot of work to be done to make it how I wanted it. 
     Putting together my website actually turned out to be less stressful than I thought it originally might be. I think that my website turned out well for using the free Google Sites creator. Of course, as a teacher, I am constantly looking at how I can tweak it and change it to make sure that I am reaching my audience in the most effective way possible.
    If I were to do this project over again, I would organize my pages better so that I don't just have clumps of things in one page and have other ones empty. It is hard to know exactly what to do and who will want to see what and where each thing actually fits.      

No comments:

Post a Comment